这些使用条款适用于您使用或访问我们的在线界面和数字资产, such as our 网站s or mobile device applications that link or reference these 使用条款 (collectively, (以下简称“网站”),” “we,” “us,” or “our” mean Kemper Corporation and/or one of our brands, 子公司, 和子公司. 当我们提到“您”、“您的”或“用户”时，我们指的是使用或访问本网站的人. 通过使用或访问本网站, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood, 并且你同意受其约束, these 使用条款 (referred to herein as “使用条款” or “Terms”). If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please discontinue using and accessing the Sites immediately. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood the Kemper隐私政策 (“政策”), which contains important information about how we collect, 使用, 当您访问本政策所在的我们的网站时，披露和保护您的信息.
NOTICE: This Agreement contains a mandatory 仲裁协议 for claims that you or Kemper could assert arising from your 使用 of the Sites. By using our Services and accepting this Agreement, you (1) agree to binding arbitration of these claims before a neutral arbitrator; and (2) waive your rights to go to court, 让陪审团审理你的案子, or participate as part of a class of plaintiffs with respect to such claims.
Kemper reserves the right to change these Terms and the Additional Terms at any time 不另行通知 in our sole discretion. We will indicate changes to these Terms by updating the “Effective Date” above. 您在本条款变更后使用本网站，即表示您接受修改。.
We do not authorize people under sixteen (16) years of age to 使用 our Sites. 我们的网站不面向未满十六(16)岁的儿童进行营销或定向。. We thus do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of sixteen (16) through our Sites. If you are a parent of a child under sixteen (16), and you believe that your child has directly provided us with information about him or herself through our Sites or online services or that we have otherwise received information directly from a minor through our Sites or online services, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information directly from a person under 16 years of age through our 网站 or online services, we will delete such information from our database.
的网站 and all of their content and information (“Content”) are not a complete description of all terms, 条件, and exclusions applicable to the products and services described. Please visit the Sites of the principal businesses of the Kemper family to find more information about the various products and services offered by each of them. All products and services are subject to the qualification requirements that the business segment has established and may be changed at any time 不另行通知. 本网站提及的产品和服务可能并非在所有司法管辖区均可获得, 或者在所有的承保公司, or by all our principal businesses. The Kemper businesses only offer insurance in the United States.
Nothing in the Sites should be construed to represent what sort of coverage, 如果有任何, 可适用于任何类型的索赔或损失，或任何类型的保单都包括哪些保险范围. Policy provisions can vary by state, 程序, and company. In addition, state law may impact the application or meaning of a policy. Descriptions of insurance on the Sites are intended to be very general in nature and actual policy terms may differ significantly from the coverage described herein.
Kemper是一家控股公司. 它拥有各种业务，为客户提供保险和某些服务. Kemper本身不承保、调整或支付索赔，也不提供其他保险服务. All of our businesses are managed separately, 每家银行都设定了自己的利率, 产品供应和市场. Each of our businesses also has its own Sites that it individually manages. Those Sites are subject to their own terms and 条件 (“Additional Terms”). 在很多情况下, the products or services involve sophisticated financial instruments or investments that are regulated by governmental authorities. You agree to review all Additional Terms relating to the products and services. 如果本网站的条款和条件与这些附加条款之间有任何冲突, the Additional Terms govern and control. 进一步, if you have a policy or account with or administered by Kemper, your customer relationship is also governed by other agreements, such as your policy or account agreement, 是适用的. 如本条款与该等政策或帐户协议有任何冲突, your policy and account agreements govern and control.
连结至其他, 为了您的方便，您可以通过我们的网站访问非kemper附属网站. Such external internet addresses contain information created, 发表, 维护, or otherwise posted by organizations and entities independent of Kemper. 365买球平台登陆没有责任 for the content of those 网站s, 也不赞成, 支持, 或证明这些网站或其中包含的任何链接地址提供的信息. Kemper makes no warranties and hereby disclaims all liability as to the 精度 of the content and to any representations made concerning the quality of products or services provided on those 网站s or pages. Kemper is also not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those 网站s or of those companies.
的网站, 他们的内容, 包括所有版权, 商标, 服务商标, 贸易名称, 以及所有其他知识产权(“知识产权”)由Kemper拥有和控制, 它的子公司, 或其许可人，并受版权或其他适用的知识产权法的保护. You may print a 复制 of the Content for your personal 非商业用途 only. 你可能不会, 然而, 复制, 使用, 繁殖, or 分发 the Content or the Intellectual 财产 (including the Kemper name) or make copies of all or substantially all of our Sites or link to it, 没有特定的, prior written permission from Kemper. 您也不得删除或修改原件的副本以排除版权或其他通知. 最后, 您不得在广告或宣传中使用本公司的标志或服务标志, prior written permission from Kemper.
The Content was believed to be accurate at the time it was 发表. While Kemper periodically updates the Content, it is subject to change 不另行通知, and Kemper makes no guarantee as to the timeliness or 精度 of any Content presented on these Sites at the time accessed. 365买球平台登陆没有责任, 并在此免责, 如果有任何错误, omissions or availability of the Content. 的网站 and Content are provided on an “as is,和“可用”的基础，而不作任何形式的陈述或保证. 我们保留补充的权利, 随时删除或更改信息，恕不另行通知.
DO NOT RELY ON THESE SITES FOR YOUR FINANCIAL DECISIONS
The Content on these Sites is for convenience and information purposes only. You should consult your financial and legal advisors, 并在作出决定前独立核实通过这些网站提供的所有内容. Nothing on these Sites constitutes an offer to sell or buy any product. 在这些网站上提供的帐户信息不是您帐户的正式记录. 本网站的任何内容均不应被解释为提供税务、法律、投资或会计建议. The posting of any prospectus or any other information on these Sites is not a recommendation or opinion for you to buy or sell any product or participate in any transaction.
Your 使用 of these Sites and Content is at your own risk. 内容在这些网站上发布后可能会因事态发展而变得不准确. Kemper assumes no responsibility to keep Content current or to correct inaccuracies or errors in Content. The Content on these Sites and the operation of them are provided "as is", and Kemper disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, 明示或暗示, including warranties of merchantability, 适合特定用途, title, 不侵权, 精度, 完整性, 和及时性. Certain jurisdictions may not permit certain disclaimers of warranties. 在这种情况下，我们在适用法律允许的最大范围内不承担保证责任.
WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, 是否基于合同, 侵权行为, 疏忽, 严格责任或其他, 任何形式的损害赔偿，包括, 但不限于, 任何直接, 间接, 偶然的, 重要的, 特殊的, 惩罚性, AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES CAUSED BY, 由…产生, AND/OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF, 访问, 使用, OR RELIANCE ON THE SITES OR THE CONTENT (EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR THAT ARE CAUSED BY AND/OR ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, 或传输的延迟, 发给用户或来自用户的信息, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE SITES OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY 疏忽, 天灾, 通信失败, 盗窃或毁坏, OR UNAUTHORIZED 访问 THE SITES OR THE CONTENT.
This limitation of liability may be different in connection with specific products and services offered by us. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply 给你.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, 我们的子公司, 两家公司的员工和管理人员, from and against any and all third party claims, 债务, 损失, 负债, 要求, 义务, 行为和行为的原因, 指称的申索或诉讼, 损害赔偿, 判断, 损害赔偿判决, 罚款, 处罚, 费用及成本(包括, 但不限于, reasonable attorneys’ fees) ca使用d by, 由…产生, or resulting from your 使用 of the Sites or the Content in a manner not expressly authorized by these Terms or that violates these Terms, 任何法律, 或者第三方的权利.
Except for any Additional Terms that apply, this is the entire understanding between you and us regarding the 使用 of the Sites and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and us regarding this subject matter. If any provision of these Terms is 举行 to be invalid or unenforceable, 不影响本协议任何其他条款的有效性或可执行性.
You agree not to 使用 this 网站 or the Content to:
- Attempt or acquire unapproved access to our systems, network, servers or data;
- 直接或间接, provide information that is intimidating, 虐待, 骚扰, 进攻, 可恶的, 或种族, ethnically or otherwise unacceptable;
- Supply or release vir使用s or any other systems code, 程序, file or any other content intended to disturb, 终止, or constrain the performance of our 网站;
- Place information that contains solicitations or advertisements of any kind
- 就网站而言, 他们的内容, and databases comprised in the Sites, 以任何形式, whether by using automatic devices or manual processes, 利用, 复制, 分发, 繁殖, 编辑, 翻译, make publicly accessible or decompile any of the same;
- Monitor Content on the Sites or by means of robots, 蜘蛛, or other automatic instruments; provided, 然而, that a 有限的 exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that 使用 tools to gather information for the sole purpose of 显示ing hyperlinks to the Sites, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent;
- Use the Sites for purposes other than those referred to in these 使用条款;
- Reproduce any portion of the Sites on another 网站 or otherwise, 使用任何设备包括, 但不限于, 使用 of a frame or border environment around the Sites, or any other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Sites, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Sites.
We reserve the right to amend or reduce the functionality of the Sites or any Content on the Sites and/or suspend or 终止 your access at any time for any reason, at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
These 使用条款 shall be governed by, 并根据, the laws of the United States and the 伊利诺伊州, without giving effect to conflict of law principles thereof. You agree that any claim or ca使用 of action related 给你r 使用 of the Sites and any dispute arising or covered by these 使用条款 will be brought in the United States, 伊利诺伊州, 库克县.
We provide our Sites subject to United States law. By using our Sites or providing us with any information through the Sites, you acknowledge that our Sites are subject to United States law and that other countries and jurisdictions may not provide the same rights or protections as those in the United States or in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
The services and products described and information provided through these Sites are directed to and are intended to be made available only to persons in the United States and are not intended for distribution to, 或由…使用, any person in any other country or any jurisdiction where such distribution or 使用 would be contrary to law or 监管 or that would subject Kemper to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Persons who access these Sites do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and 监管s. Software and other materials from these Sites may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported to any country or anyone prohibited by law. Kemper prohibits your downloading or exporting of software or other material from these Site in violation of U.S. Export Laws and the laws of your resident country. By downloading software or other material from the Sites, you represent and warrant that you are able to do so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident country.
Kemper reserves the right in its sole discretion to 终止 or restrict your 使用 of all or any part of the Sites, 不另行通知, 不管什么原因, and without liability 给你 or anyone else. The Terms relating to Ownership and Use of Content, 赔偿, 责任限制, 保证免责声明, 责任限制, and Governing law shall survive any termination.
登记. Some Sites may not require registration: 然而, some Sites will permit or require you to create an account to participate or access additional features or functionalities ("登记"). 如需要注册, it will be made known 给你 when you attempt to participate or access such additional features or functionalities. Any registration required by a third party is not governed by these 使用条款 and you should refer to the relevant third party’s 网站 for their policies.
密码. 您是您发出或选择的任何密码和ID组合的唯一和独家监护人. Maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and ID(s) is solely your responsibility. 您对通过任何开立的账户进行的所有交易承担全部责任, 举行, accessed or 使用d via your password and ID. You shall notify us immediately and confirm in writing any unauthorized 使用 of accounts or any breach of security, 包括但不限于 any loss, theft or unauthorized 使用 of your password(s), and/or ID(s) or any related account. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the security of your password and/or ID has been compromised, we may suspend or 终止 your account, ref使用 any and all current or future 使用 of the services, and pursue any appropriate legal remedies. 对于因滥用密码或ID而造成的任何损失，我们概不负责.
提供信息. If you provide any information in connection with a 登记, you must provide and maintain accurate, 完整和最新的信息. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is inaccurate, 不是最新的或不完整的, 我们可暂停或终止您对本网站的使用，并采取任何适当的法律补救措施. You agree that we shall have the right to 使用 the information you provide to us for the purposes described in these 使用条款 and in furtherance of your 使用 of the Sites, 根据我们的 隐私政策.
共享账户. 共享账户, 或者提供账户访问权限, with persons who are not identified during 登记 is strictly prohibited.
The exclusive means of resolving any claim related 给你r 使用 of the Sites or these 使用条款 shall be BINDING ARBITRATION condu按照…执行 坎伯的 仲裁程序. The arbitration will be administered by JAMS under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & 程序 . If you are a consumer, as defined by JAMS in its , 你可以要求在你居住的地区进行仲裁. 否则，听证会(如有)应在美利坚合众国伊利诺伊州库克县举行.
You agree to first give us an opportunity to resolve any claims by contacting us in writing (the “索赔 Notice”). 如果我们不能在收到索赔通知后60天内解决您的索赔, you may seek relief through arbitration, 如上所述.
EACH PARTY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, 陪审团的审判, AND TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, 类仲裁, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING WITH RESPECT TO ANY COVERED CLAIM.
的网站, like other internet technologies, may not be 100% secure. By accepting these 使用条款 you acknowledge and accept that the Sites may be exposed to unauthorized access, 拦截, 腐败, 损坏或误用, and cannot be regarded as 100% secure. 您对该等安全风险及由此造成的任何损害承担全部责任. 进一步, 您全权负责保护用于访问本网站的任何设备免受未经授权的访问, including by such means as using complex password protection and enabling device encryption when available through settings on your device. 您同意Kemper不对任何未经授权访问您的帐户或设备的行为负责.
通过向本网站提供信息或材料(个人信息除外), 哪一个受365买球平台登陆的约束 隐私政策), 你给予我们无限制的, 不可撤销的, 在世界范围内, 免版税许可使用, 繁殖, 显示, 公开执行, and transmit such information and materials for any purpose, 包括但不限于, disclosing any such information and materials as necessary to satisfy 任何法律, 监管, 或者政府要求. You are prohibited from submitting or transmitting any material or communication through the Sites that we deem discriminatory, 种族主义, 进攻, 色情, 诽谤, 骚扰, 威胁, 不合适的, 违反任何法律, or infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to take any available steps to prevent or prohibit any such transmission that violates this provision, which shall be determined at our sole discretion, and to take any appropriate legal action.
我们保留补充的权利 or remove features or functions to existing Sites. 在您的移动设备上安装应用程序后，应用程序会定期与我们的服务器通信. 当我们发布新版本的应用程序时，我们可能会要求您在移动设备上更新应用程序, or when we make new features available. This update may occur automatically or upon prior notice 给你, and may occur all at once or over multiple sessions. You understand that we may require your review and acceptance of our then-current 使用条款 before you will be permitted to 使用 any updated versions of the Sites. You acknowledge and agree that any obligation we may have to support previous versions of the Sites may be ended upon the availability of updates, supplements or subsequent versions. 您承认并同意，我们没有义务向您提供任何更新, supplements or updated versions of the Sites.
YouTube. Certain Services may incorporate or provide you with access to YouTube content. 通过使用此类服务，您同意您将遵守YouTube的可用服务条款.
苹果应用商店. By accessing the Services through a device made by 苹果, Inc. ("苹果"), you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
· These Terms are between Kemper and you; 苹果 is not a party to these Terms.
· The license granted 给你 hereunder is 有限的 to a personal, 有限的, 非排他的, non-transferable right to install our Apps on the 苹果 device(s) authorized by 苹果 that you own or control for personal, 非商业用途, subject to the Usage Rules set forth in 苹果's App Store Terms of Service.
· 苹果 is not responsible for our Apps or the content therein and has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to any of our Apps.
· In the event of any failure of an App to conform to any applicable warranty, 你可以通知苹果公司, and 苹果 will refund the purchase price for the App, 如果有任何, 给你. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, 苹果 will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App.
· 苹果不负责解决您或第三方与应用程序相关的任何索赔, our Services or your possession or 使用 of the App and Services, 包括但不限于 (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that an App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
· In the event of any third party claim that an App or your possession and 使用 of the App infringes such third party's intellectual property rights, 苹果 is not responsible for the investigation, 国防, settlement or discharge of such intellectual property infringement claim.
· 您声明并保证(a)您不位于受美国法律约束的国家.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
· 苹果 and 它的子公司 are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and upon your acceptance of the terms and 条件 of these Terms, 苹果 will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary hereof.
· Kemper expressly authorizes 使用 of the Apps by multiple 使用rs through the Family Sharing or any similar functionality provided by 苹果.
Windows Phone Store. By downloading on of our Apps from the Windows Phone Store, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
- You may install and 使用 one 复制 of the App on up to five (5) Windows Phone enabled devices that are affiliated with the Microsoft account you 使用 to access the Windows Phone Store. 除此之外，我们保留适用额外条件或收取额外费用的权利.
- You acknowledge that Microsoft Corporation, your phone manufacturer and network operator have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.